Wednesday, April 20, 2011

21 April 2011 ( Thursday )

yesterday very angry =( ... you really pass your night at thai while yue chin birthday... you didnt let me know you will stay there =( sheng qi ar....
- wednesday 20 April 2011 -
around 8 something you ring me telling me you will go badminton later.. and you don let me go chin poh party and ask me wait you finish play will bring me go eat >< i really no go at first.. but you around 11 something ring me that you at Omg eating with friends ( just now play badminton de people, sung nung ar, hao, and somemore ) and you will ring me after you reach home... you really forget that you 8 something told me de things ><... that why i just went poh bithday =(....
you really bo cham me and continue sleep=(
lastly we talk until 3 something...
the conclusion is : you like to play, you want to play.. you want freedom...but you didnt say dont want me... but it doesnt mean that you care me.. you just feel got me or no also same =(...
isi : although i sms you, you also wont reply me... coz you said you saw ur fren sms.. u bu xi huan like that =(... and you feel nothing that if i with other than chin poh guy outing..== ar.... you really can so nothing ar.... wo zhen de pei fu ni!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment