Thursday, October 14, 2010

15 0ct 2010 ( friday )

today early wake up le..
but my mind keep thinking yesterday geh things..
~~ 14 Oct ( thurs )
szee ying text me that what time i going jiu wany ye..
but i reply her dunoo... around 9 something she ring up me...
then when the moment i going back...
she ring and ask me where i am now..
then i told her that i going back...
she said isnt liang on the way coming dou mu gong le?
i duno but she know... well...
she said she now with pank then she come to eat mochi only...
at the exit door i saw jensen car pass by...
i guess that whether you will with him not..
then ring up you just notice that i am right..
i feel not welll....
because i feel that szee ying them are helping you...
seem like you escaping me...
why everytime when i leave dou mu gong...
sure you will at there or if that day i didnt go...
you also sure will there...
is me think too much or what...
i very hate myself for meet up you...
you this guy didnt care my feel also...
never!!!!!!!!
drive mei ting to rock cafe to meet sin nee...
we chit chat there...
you ring me but i didnt pick....
because i am angrying.....
i ask you that you with who....
haha...
native i am...
is not going to let you make me cry somemore...
no more!!!!
is useless.. because you will never know i cried...
if you know You also wont bother!!!
wont!! never!!!
why i cant open your msn... why!!!!!!!!!
what is going on is that i didnt notice 1....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
enough le!!!
go away all of this!!! go go !!!
i dislike...

No comments:

Post a Comment