Wednesday, October 13, 2010

14-10-2010 thursday (00:18)

='(
is very pain n sad...
keep read between you n them de yi dian yi di...
just know i never put down all of that...
i never... i just escape....
i just realise i truely fall in love in you Yeoh Chu Liang...
but is too late...
i already try to improve,did you feel dao mar...
but you still the same....
isnt the things pass le jiu pass le...
在错的时间遇上对的人,现在一切都太迟了是吗?
问你是否对这段感情闷了?当你回答的那一时刻,我顿时不知道要给什么回应。我以为我已经慢慢接受。原来并没。心里真的很痛。。。很痛。。。想抱着你哭。可是你无动于衷。。在玩电话。
is really need a shoulder to cry loudly...
but you don wan to lend me...
even an wei also no...
is totally speechless....
what for me to keep this relationship...
i keep asking myself...
you know why...
i LOVE YOU DEEPLY !!!!!
you just know keep saying me unmature...
cloth a,donno make up... n other...
all of that had make me no confident to stand in front of you....
do you know about this...
N do you know u except know say me...
what you know somemore...
please spend a little time to think o refresh about our relationship...
i m totally wu yan...

No comments:

Post a Comment