Saturday, April 23, 2011

23 April ( Saturday )

22 April ( friday )
today around 1 something you ring up me..  then after half hour u ring up me tell me that your friend jiou u outing already.... you had go alor star mall with nung, pank, anasi... then around 6 something you ring me that moment you at kang kou... capture photo by using dslr... after 8 pm i ring u that moment u having dinner with anasi them... then i ask you that u not going dinner with me meh.... you answer me later ar... u now having little 1st... i pui sister bring her friends go back jeniang there.... around 10 something just reach home >< that moment you already at home... i ask you bring me to eat something... you told me you go tak pao for me... i were thinking whether is because you see i said wan kun liao so u said so or because you dont want see me =( ...lastly u also bring me out.. but i didnt eat also... coz i were angry... you telling me that you had done what thing while afternoon at alor star mall... you saying that you all play 1 game... is that you all have to ask a girl to capture photo with you guys!!!!!!!!@@... hin ar.... you lastly word tell me that you still young... i also young wat... bb... =( after i reach home i had cried... i know what i did u also wont care or look an eye... you wont have feeling!!!!==
i ask you dont always because of wan pei he ur fren and did the things that hurt me... what u answer me ???!!! you will try ur best!!!!!!!! ah!!! @@

No comments:

Post a Comment