Sunday, April 10, 2011

11 Apr 2011 ( Mon ) 12:10am

today is the day that 1 week we didnt meet already...
it seem like we are far apart.. if far apart so we didnt meet for 1 week is ok... but the problem is we both is at alor star... i dont know how to describe my feeling now... i should ti liang you.. but is really you so busy or tired of all in this few days?? dont you will miss me or wan see me?
or i think too much of that... ( is that for you i m not important? )u can 1 week didnt see me... so what the meaning?
i know i friday didnt pick up ur call is my fault... i already explained to you ar.... i having class ar...
but you seem unacceptable....
yesterday 9 april ( sat ) i ring up u at nite... i ask you whether u will ring up me or not if ididnt call up u... u said wont... i asked you if i just sms u what u doing now... u will reply? u answer me wont ><... that moment my heart were pain >< i dont know how... after heard that your explain just notice your healthy no good... take care la b... telling myself dont ring you as well... so b... erm.... take care n i will miss you always... i just hope that u are always happy n healthy... good nite =) i hope to hug you, sek you, n manja on you... but i know now are not the time... i very miss to do that on you... except everyday cried... i have nothing to do.... sms for you also wont have respond... ring you scare you will wont answer... b.. if the time pass jor... i hope my hotness wont go also... ni ming bai ma? wo ai ni yao zi liang

No comments:

Post a Comment