Tuesday, January 25, 2011

26 Jan 2011 Wednesday ^^

today write geh things is about Tuesday...
today early morning you ring up me already..
maybe because yesterday i didn't text you kut...
=) but i didn't answer because i didn't hear it...
today work very cham...
i cant complete my job today...
my children not all can finish homework before their parents came==
plus the boss complaint my wear =(
feel meaningless at there work...
feel like want change job...
then today i need to work till 10pm..the Ip job...
because Jia yuan on leave...
today bb bring me back from Ip o...
while 7 something you ring up me but i also didn't answer call..
that time i were take bath and drink soup....
then reach Ip ring up you...
but you didn't answer...
b after call back me and tell me that you were taking bath just now...
b having dinner by mom cooked 1...=)
before i enter house...
b gave me money to do hair =)=)
but you said no more angpau =(
bleukkkk.....=P
later b have many money sure will go there...
so waste... =) hehee
you said after sent me home you will go times cafe gamble with ahpung.ahpheng,swimjoe....
erm.... good luck la bb =)
ermmmm....
so?
what i going to do on my assignment...
think tiok my mind just appear a white paper ==
sweat...
oh ya...
i so wondering to know who saying me?
b asked me whether i finding job...
then you said somebody told you and seem talk no nice words...
is who lehx?
zhi yang meh?
curious....
cheh... didn't mean that work at cc is no good ar...
i no agree also 1 first...
but maybe i too rush want to change job...
but lastly i didn't interview dao this job also...
haha xD
because i also scare to work there...
so confuse ~~
what i actually want to say?
is agree or no?
is good or bad?
haha
blur==
good night my lovely chu liang... muackx

No comments:

Post a Comment