Sunday, February 13, 2011

14 feb 2011 12:55am

open facebook....
mostly is couple wish couple....
but mine 1 leh?
emo~~~~~~
m sorry that i help zhi yang buy lunch....
whether u can or cant accept but it already happen...
i hope u will forgive and forget if you really sayang me....
i feel very dissappointed while talking phone with you...
you always ask me to end up the call...
& keep repeating the same word...
"tired" & wan to sleep d...
m so miss you n excited to hear ur sound....
but u gave me such react.....
i knew in the phone we didnt say anything...
but is feel sweet also... u don know....?? dont u no feel so??
i dunno why i will feel sweet...& it make me feel comfortable.... seem like you are beside me & the feeling lying on your shoulder...
i knew my action about afternoon is make you disappointed..
whatever la....
i have nothing to say except wait u willing to talk to me ba....
sincerely said....
i don wan to talk to u...
coz u have make me....
i donno how to say....
is happen after u always ask to end up the call....
& wait a moment just ring back me after u asked me to close then u ring back...u ming bai ma?
like u throw to me a lot of cool water....
i hate you!!!!!!
because you had make me nei jiu.....
cant have a nice sleep...
a few days ago u told me that no valentine present...
can i know the reason?
u lazy to prepare or think....
or you fel that you da give me amount of money so the valentine present can excuse....
b... i feel a bit sad about that...
but i don hope u have a mind set that we d so long couple....
this things can be excuse....
then what day is special for u & me?
then in ur life no have special day?
although not a special day for the world...
just for urself know 1 and u felt is special day then jiu is... did u have?
maybe you will felt that i m childish....
or you will tell me.... what for special day... is that can earn money or gain something...
if u going to tell me so...
just ignore all of what i said....
^^maybe you will also think that i didnt give u what ar in ur bithday o today or somemore.....
haha....
blur blur **
whatever....
i just hope you wont let ur hand out by no going to hold me anymore....
good night bb...
muackzz...
happy valentine day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment