Sunday, February 28, 2010

the nite 27.02.2010 sat

tat r ur 2nd time u enter my room..
we chit chat...
when asking u do u happy n relax when chat with them...
u answered me sometime..
heart bleeding again....
i yue lai yue donno our relationship how to run kok...
when know tat u having 4 mui mui zai...
n ai mei,patto with them....
i reali pain...
why....
bleeding...
can my heart don bleeding le....
really pain....
please don let our relationship become like that,can??
u no even think of me oso...
why u wan paksa me believe u that time u oredi betray me..
betray our love,betray a people priciple...
that time how come u can seem nothing n dont u feel sorry to me mar...
i m who....
ur gf o?
why wan hurt me...
when u ask me tat did me feel the girl lose me meh...
wah...
seem u using a knife cut me...
pain....
know?????????
the feeling hate n love campur together is no nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment