Friday, February 26, 2010

❤ heart bleeding 26.2.2010 friday ♥

when i saw all of that...
that moment i thinking i m one of them oso...?
o juz bcoz i m luckily a bit...
no yet let u give me yellow card...
i couldnt believe my cliang will treat me like that...
bleeding.....
i cried when i saw it...
little brother asked me hamisu...
==========================================================
i wanna know u really have feeling on them not...
why that time u don broke up to me...
u knw that time i always scold myself why cant treat u good a bit...
why always ask u get away to join ur fren when recess time...
why dont let u know i m love,care u 1...
juz dunno how to express only...
u no need treat me like that ba...
i can say i never do tiok like tat o...
when u tell them all about that...
u got think before mar..
ur brain got me mar...
why why why....
why u wan give such cb de thing....
why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
what is the feeling when u saw me open the msn n show u....
tat moment ur feeling is wad...
prepare to cheat me again o try to explain...
hwa ming is the 1st girl me know u two have thing...
limjiaki is number 2 me know u two...
jinghui is number 3...
but who is 4th?
5,67??
when going to end....
when is last....
u told me u dislike got ppl kacau our relationship...
but u done all that is wad....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u don ever play song for me listen...
why limjiaki got...
why??????????????
why we two will like that....
u answer me bcoz of seong yang so u like that...
but is he not me...
why u wan do so to me....
why.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
liang,please give me a peace relationship.....
i remember u told me before that u very hate ppl cheat u 1...
n ur sound very confident....
why u did wrong le without me know...
u still can be so confident...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when is true?
when is truth?
when is lie?
liang...
i m tired....
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
thanks for ur dad angpau...
actually i should happy that ur dad seem no reject me...
seem i had pass ur dad tat guan...
but....
why tis all happen...
why.....
i no take the angpau i leave at car bcoz i m thinking...
i dunwan next year o the coming year....
i m not ur gf but juz a biasa de biase geh fren take angpau from ur dad...
u understand mar....
i dun hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment